BAT OUT OF HELL II: BACK INTO HELL (2LP)
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD (2LP)
26TH FEBRUARY 2019
25 years on from its original outing, the multi-platinum-selling Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell is being re-pressed on vinyl for the first time since its initial release. The follow-up album Welcome To The Neighbourhood is also being re-pressed on vinyl for the first time since its initial release in 1995.
Released 25 years ago after studio sessions spanning two years, Meat Loaf’s sixth studio album, Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell was the highly anticipated sequel to one of the bestselling albums of all time: his blockbuster 1977 debut, Bat Out of Hell. Revisiting the themes of its 14-times platinum-certified predecessor, Bat Out of Hell II returned Meat Loaf to the top of several charts around the world, fuelled by its GRAMMY-winning international smash single, “I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That),” which hit No. 1 in 28 countries. It appears here in its epic 12 minute album version.
Meat Loaf’s first two Bat Out of Hell albums were written and produced by the GRAMMY-winning songwriter and producer Jim Steinman. Meat Loaf recorded Bat Out of Hell II from 1991 to 1993 at Ocean Way Recording in LA and at Power Station in New York. The album features many of the same musicians from the first Bat Out of Hell album, including Roy Bittan on keyboards and piano, as well as Todd Rundgren, Ellen Foley, Rory Dodd, and Kasim Sulton returning for background vocals.
Meat Loaf’s seventh studio album, 1995’s Welcome to the Neighbourhood, is a concept album, weaving a narrative about a relationship over time. With three singles -- "I'd Lie for You (And That's the Truth)" (a duet with Patti Russo), "Not a Dry Eye in the House," and "Runnin' for the Red Light (I Gotta Life)" -- the album achieved platinum sales certification in the U.S. and U.K.
Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell
1. I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
2. Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back
1. Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
2. It Just Won’t Quit
3. Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)
1. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
2. Wasted Youth
3. Everything Louder Than Everything Else
1. Good Girls Go To Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere)
2. Back Into Hell
3. Lost Boys And Golden Girls
Welcome To The Neighbourhood
1. Where The Rubber Meets The Road
2. I’d Lie For You (And That’s The Truth)
3. Original Sin
1. 45 Seconds Of Ecstacy
2. Runnin For The Red Light (I Gotta Life)
3. Fiesta De Las Almas Perdidas
4. Left In The Dark
1. Not A Dry Eye In The House
2. Amnesty Is Granted
1. If This Is The Last Kiss (Let’s Make It Last All Night)
3. Where Angels SingTo enter simply name one artist on our new Tickets Directory.
Just send your ANSWER on an email with MEAT LOAF in the subject line to email@example.com please include your NAME, EMAIL, ADDRESS & TWITTER HANDLE (if available).
It's that simple! Best of luck!
You can double your chances by liking & retweeting the competition on our Competitions Club page @competitionsC. Good luck & tag friends for extra entries.
For more competitions entries visit our network sites Film-News.co.uk
, Theatre-News.com and Game-News.co.uk.
Get the competitions delivered directly to you by signing up to our newsletter here.
Promoter Terms and conditions.