We have a pair of Isle Of Wight Festival tickets
up for grabs from Hard Rock Cafe
. The tickets also include a meal for two at Hard Rock Cafe and a t-shirt.
On offer is:
- A pair of tickets to IOW Festival
- A meal for two at Hard Rock Cafe London
- A classic Hard Rock t-shirtTo enter let us know what tickets are on sale on our ticket partner page.
Just send an email with IOW TICKETS in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org please list your name, EMAIL, ADDRESS, TWITTER HANDLE (if available) AND what tickets are on sale here.
It's that simple! Best of luck!
You can double your chances by liking & retweeting the competition on our new Competitions Club page @competitionsC. Good luck & tag friends for extra entries.
For more competitions entries visit our network sites Film-News.co.uk
, Theatre-News.com and Game-News.co.uk.
Get the competitions delivered directly to you by signing up to our newsletter here.
Promoter Terms and conditions.
- All entries submitted must include full name
- Winner receives two (2) camping tickets to Isle Of Wight Festival to be held 22th - 24th June, 2018. No cash alternative is available and the prize for the winner in non-transferable.
- Entry closes on Monday 4th June at 9am GMT - emails received after this deadline will not be valid.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw (computer process) and notified via email at the email address from which the entry is sent. Notification will be emailed on Friday 8th June at 10am. If winner does not respond to notification by 9am on Monday 11th June, an alternate winner will be selected by random draw.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Winner must be aged 18 years and over
- Tickets will be mailed to the postal address provided. Winner may also pick up the prize in-person at the London Hard Rock Cafe.
- Winner is responsible for his/her own transportation, camping equipment and meals and all other incidentals related to attendance at the festival.
- Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion without notice at any time.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully received or misdirected due to technical fault, network, server failure or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by promoter.
- Promoter will not be liable for any costs or compensation (including transportation, camping equipment, meals, drinks, insurance etc..) if the festival is cancelled or postponed for any reason.
- Promoter will not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the competition. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of promoter’s negligence.
- The winner agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of the winner’s personal information in order to process and contact the winner about the prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- Only one entry per person
Promoter: Hard Rock Cafe (UK) Ltd., Seventh Floor, 90 High Holborn, London WC1V 6XX